Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ned's Noodle Bar=rediscovered and conquered.


Woo! Successful day of tourism in London. We took the tube this morning to the "main area" where all of the tourists hang out. We saw Parliament, Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Big Ben, and Westminster Abbey. More importantly, however, I revisited my most favoritest place in London: Ned's Noodle Bar.

It's not that fantastic. In fact, it's pretty standard mixed-Asian cuisine that comes in a cardboard box. It's the memory that makes it so special. It's one of my most vivid memories from when I first was in London with Sarah. I'm so lucky that I got to go with them last time, and Ned's is just a cool reminder that I've been here before.

So anyway, the fam is back at our sweet flat..and we've discovered that we can actually WALK to all of the touristy spots, instead of taking the tube. If any of you are interested in seeing exactly where we are located, look up either Waterloo station or Greet Street in London and you'll see how close we are to everything. It's pretty neat.

Anyway, I looked up all of the different things my bites on my legs could be, and I'm pretty terrified. I saw Lyme disease, and honestly that's the closest looking thing to what's going on with my leg. However, they could also be bed-bug bites. I'm not really sure. I'm just going to keep putting the antihistamine gel on them and hope that they clear up. Either way, I'm going to the clinic tomorrow to make sure that no funky disease-thing is going to ravage my muscular system.

I'll update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment