Wednesday, May 25, 2011

5/24 Bloggo


To me, there is a level of contentment that immediately comes along with being in Europe. Nevermind the day-long panic attack that preceded our departure; nevermind the fact that my entire family (myself included) is RIDICULOUSLY grumpy from the lack of sleep and the effects of being in a different time zone. After tromping around Rome for a few hours while waiting for the housekeepers to finish cleaning the floors, the entire clan is resting in our designated bedrooms. There’s something peaceful about all the traffic I hear outside, the feel of new sheets, and the awesome Chocolat Billy coming in through my headphones. The only thing I wish was different would be in CJ was here. I can’t wait for us to be able to take trips like this together. Anyway, to conclude shortly, I’m going to continue to listen to my “Zleepingz” playlist, read Anthony Bourdain’s “Nasty Bits”, and revel in the fact that I have NOTHING better to be doing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment