Wednesday, May 25, 2011

5/25 part 1


What a perfect morning. I’m sitting here, eating my European-version of Coco Crispies, drinking “Skipper” orange juice, and staring out the window of my apartment at St. Peter’s cathedral. Also, it’s about 68 degrees, and there’s not a cloud in the sky. You can start hating me at any time. Last night was sortof like that one day I stumbled upon Paris by myself, except we’re in Rome…and there’s a “we”. After we ate an awesome dinner of gnocchi, penne al’arribica (unsure of spelling), bruschetta, pork loin, a mixed salad, and “Tripa” (my dad’s idea, but it was delicious) at the Peroni beer restaurant/bar, we started walking. We ended up making it to the Coliseum, the Forum, and like…everything else you would want/need to see in Rome. So NEAT. Today we’re hoping to do the same thing, except we’re going to take a bus that will intentionally take us to all the places like that. We just feel like we don’t have enough time to stumble upon all of the cool stuff in this city. I’m interested to see what kind of stuff the tour will show us! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment