Sunday, June 5, 2011

ebdeebdeebde-that's all folks!

Well, this is it. My last few hours in Europe for awhile. Jeremy's in the shower, I should be packing, and my parents will be excited to see the both of us, on time, downstairs at breakfast at 7:15. The last night was rough, but other than that, we had a great vacation. We're not nearly on each other's nerves as much as I thought we'd be, and we've managed to not strangle each other in our sleep. We've done alright by me. I'm not at all looking forward to this 12 HOUR flight, but I'll manage. That's what sleeping pills are for :)

I hope to see all of my friends back in the states, but not immediately. I really just want to see CJ, and to try to get my sleep schedule back to normal before TOMORROW when I've picked my nightly serving shift back up. Anyway, off I go! I'll be contacting everyone somehow to let you all know I made it.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment