Sunday, August 19, 2012

Shorty McShortpants

I don't have very many things to talk about today, but I wanted to post a small update just to let everyone know I'm alive!



Last week I passed my first big skills examination with an 87. I had hoped to get a slightly higher grade, but an 87 is better than some people did, so I'll live with it. I am also now ServSafe certified! For those of you who aren't sure what that means, it's an examination that people who work in restaurants take to prove that they know their stuff around the kitchen. I guess I know my way around, because I passed the exam and ended up with an A- in the class!

Anyway, I'm currently sitting in a coffee shop because there is no internet on campus. That's another reason this post will be so short. I hope everyone is doing well! I'll post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment