Thursday, January 17, 2013

Oops.

It has been....so long. And I'm sorry. I swore I was going to keep up with this blog, and up until December 5th (the date of my last post), I was doing a pretty decent job. I guess it's hard to keep up with a blog when you're constantly moving at 200 MPH. Sitting down to do anything is almost a chore at this point.

SO. Since December 5th, I have: passed IPP (Individual Pastry Production);


I passed my 2nd term practical with an 87.
I am nearly finished with my current class: Hearth Breads and Rolls.

I have found an externship and secured an apartment for myself and Daniel to reside in for 4 months until we're done working in Atlanta.
Oh yeah! Daniel got an externship in Atlanta at Bacchanalia. STOKED.

So my plans are:
-On Saturday morning we drive to Knoxville to stay two nights until we move down on the 22nd.
-What that means IS that I'll be in K-town for two nights and I want to see everyone! If you're interested, please text me! I haven't had to change my number for awhile, so it's still the same as when I lived there!
-What that also means IS that I'll only be three hours away from my fellow Knoxvillians for FOUR MONTHS. I expect to see all of you. Not joking.

Anyway, here's some more pictures of the stuff I've been making! I know that's all you guys care about anyway :)
 
Sourdough Loaves

Cinnamon Danishes

Kugelhupf Cakes

Cinnamon Raisin Bread

An array of our breads from class

Sourdough rounds
That's not everything, but the rest can be found on my Facebook page! From now on, I'll be posting more frequently, because this externship thing is going to be crazy!

Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment